WELCOME TO ACE SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES (APPROVED BY GHANA EDUCATION SERVICE)
In Pursuit of Excellence
Ghana is the preferred choice for the study of the English Language in the West-African sub region and in Ghana Ace School of Languages is one of the best language schools. The word "Ace" means "the best, the leading, the highest ranked or excellent. Indeed the school aims at being the best language school in Ghana. The school's slogan is ''In Pursuit of Excellence'' and in reality, that is what the Ace School of Languages stands for. With effect from October 2013, a school of business which will be known as Ace School of Business will start operating on the same campus as Ace School of Languages. After completing their language studies, students will have the opportunity to pursue studies in business at the Ace School of Business. The business school will offer various courses including courses in oil and gas management, law, accounting, banking, marketing, secretaryship, translation, hospitality management and business management.
The Ace School of Languages offers the following programs:
- English (Pre-Beginner, Basic, Lower Intermediate, Upper Intermediate & Advanced/Proficiency)
- French (Basic, Intemediate & Advanced)
- French for Junior High School leavers
- French for Senior High School leavers
- Spanish (Basic, Intermediate & Advanced)
- Business French
- Business English
- Preparation for TOEFL, DELF and IELTS
- Computer Competency Courses
- Home Tuition
- Individual Tuition
- Vacation Classes for students
- Evening Classes for workers
The language courses focus on the four important language skills: reading, speaking, listening and writing. The school has a well equipped language laboratory to enhance the teaching of oral skills. The courses offered by the school include specialized language courses provided on request. Classroom instruction is complemented with educational tours. The instructors are well qualified graduate tutors, who are specialists in the language they teach.
ACE COMPUTER SCHOOL
Ace computer School offers the following courses:
- Computer Competency - Basic
- Computer Competency - Advanced
- Web Design
Students are encouraged to take language classes in the morning and computer classes in the afternoon.
ACE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
With effect from 2014, a school of business which will be known as Ace School of Business will start operating on the same campus as Ace School of Languages. After completing their language studies, students will have the opportunity to pursue studies in various courses in business and management.
The institution regularly evaluates its goals and explores ways of advancing its teaching methods, maintaining an environment where innovation is encouraged. The teaching approach is competency-based and the best materials, methods and innovative technology are used to ensure effective language teaching.
CERTIFICATES ARE AWARDED AT THE END OF EACH COURSE.
- Accommodation: Hostel facilities are available for students. For enquiries about accommodation please call the Accommodation Officer Eric Nadje on +233 242 785 297 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Health insurance: All students are required to have health insurance. The school can assist foreign students to obtain health insurance at a cost of GHC100 (one hundred Ghana cedis).
- Constant running water in school.
- Security personnel
- 24 hour internet service
LOCATION: The school is located at Asylum Down, a very nice and clean residential area in Accra and the environment is one in which every student would love to study.
AIRPORT PICK UP: The school can arrange for students to be met at the airport for a fee of 10.000 FCFA/ US$20.
STUDENT INTEGRATION: The Ace School of Languages has structures in place to assist students to adjust and integrate well into the Ghanaian society. Personal tutors are assigned to students and there is a program in place to link foreign students to families in Ghana who will be their family friends.
Choose to study at the Ace School of Languages and you will never regret your decision!